baru perasan....ader TAG lagi kene buat...

Wednesday, December 3, 2008


TAG ini ditaja oleh



1.what is your enthnicity?
Melayu + Banjar + Cina<---ni paling pelik...xder roper cine lansong~

2.what are your interests outside of fashion?
as everyone knows...GADGETS baybeh!!!

3.favorite musicians/bands:
wOw! lotsa... erm...Linkin Park, Rammstein, Slipknot, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Gorillaz, My Chemical ROmance...ntahla..cam byk jer lagik..tp yg ni sll la layanz...

4.favorite movies:
Hellboy 2, Princess Diaries, Brother Bear, Anastasia

5.what do you plan to study?
what do you plan to do for a career?I am studying Marketing ryt nOw...Dun plan to Open my own business...Maybe be the one on the creative Marketing Team...

6.how often do you shop?
Rarely...really rare...shop for food? always...haha..

7.do you have a job/work?
i have a job to be a good daughter and Human Capital to the Country and nation...

8.how do you afford your clothes?
I dun afford...Usually it was donated by anyone...The truth...

9.how do people react to how you dress?
Why black lagi?? Tak stailo la kaw...Some ppl la...Others they don't give a damn...

10.what are your summer plans?
NEXT SUMMER?? Expecting Internship...huhu...ting! tong!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
1. THREE NAMES IN YOUR INBOX CELLPHONE?
Sim Maxis: AishaGni, JaCendreti, and AUG representative(dunno who)
Sim Celcom:Safuan, Mak, Fir

2. YOUR MAIN RINGTONE?
Sim Maxis: Ting! Ting! Ting! Ringtone normal...
Sim Celcom: Splitted from Rammstein, Mein Herz Brennt

3. WHAT U DID AT 12 LAST NIGHT?
12 last night(which is just nOw) I was still online even though I was totally exhausted of the activity earlier on the day...

4. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON U WENT OUT WITH? WHERE?
Out - Shopping

5. THE COLOR OF THE SHIRT YOU'RE WEARING NOW?
Grey + Black Horizontal Stripes

6. THE LAST THING U DID?
Went to the toilet...

7. 3 OF YOUR EVERYDAY FAVORITE ITEMS?
My BABYBLACK (lappy)
My BABYRED (nokia 5610)
My spectacle...Have to be my fav, else I go blind...

8. THE COLOR OF YOUR BEDROOM?
I don't have any bedroom...Menumpang jer semua...

9. HOW MUCH MONEY IN YOUR WALLET NOW?
RM58.40
11. YOUR FAVORITE CITY?
Kuantan, Pahang...taktau kenapa...huhu!

12. WHAT WILL U DO NEXT WEEKEND?
looking 4ward for PIKOM PC FAIR!!! tatau nak g ker tak...takder geng ah...
13. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME U SAW UR MOM?
last Sunday...When she was sending me back tO College...
14. WHERE IS SHE NOW?
At home...sleeping...made her mad just now...
*sad*

15. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU TALKED TO YOUR PARENTS?
Just now...got some things to say...GOing home today...
16. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON THAT TEXTED U?
Safwan Hakimi bin Baharun..<--eh btol ker?

17. WHERE DID U HAVE UR DINNER LAST NIGHT?
Din hav any...tak lapar...

18. THE LAST SURPRISE YOU GOT?
Nobody ever gave me a surprise...hu~

19. LAST THING U BORROWED FROM UR FRIENDS?
Money...

21. WHO IS UR BF/GF OR HUSBAND/WIFE?
None...
22. WHAT DO YOU FEEL NOW?
Exhausted + Repentful + Gloomy + Dirty
23. WANNA SHARE WITH WHO?
Share wat?? If possible my friends...
24. WHO KNOWS UR SECRET?
My friends...and me...The matter is I dun feel like keeping any secret of mine...
25. DO THEY KEEP UR SECRET?
I'll never know if they've ever spilled any of my secret...
27. ARE YOU ANGRY WITH SOMEONE?
Nope...Someone is angry with me...
28. WHAT DO YOU ORDER AT MCD?
Large Fries and Vanilla flavored Sundae Cone...
29. THE LAST TIME YOU FELT SO SAD?
Now...
30. NAME THREE PERSON THAT YOU LIKE TO TAG HERE
seb bek 3 jah....
Nak bagi kat
MILA!
DIYANADAHARI!
MISS JAJA!
p/s: ...still gloomy...

Comments

3 Responses to “baru perasan....ader TAG lagi kene buat...”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

rajin btol oyen buat tag. ;p
next tym if i kena tag, oyen la mangse okay? ;D

:)
tak kesah...
bukan susa pon..
xderk plak kene carik 7 dulang hati plankton ker..
ahahaha...

aduh~
dak bucuk ni..
aku kene tag lg huk3 >.<