...AUG Archery @ Universiti Putra Malaysia...

Monday, December 15, 2008

Actually today i've been busy doing my duty at the venue, UPM Main Stadium...Sorry, forgot to update on my workstation...I don't have any pic there...Juz some picture I took when I first visiting that place...
UPM STADIUMTEMPAT KEJADIANMY WORKPLACE is on the 1st floor

I was placed in a Secretariat Room, with around 10 or more people working from MASUM office, till now i still felt alienated by them, tho actually they do treat me nicely and friendly...The first few days were not that busy, as my event haven't actually started...

Today, 15 December 2008 :
4 qualifying round Categories had started
Women Compound 70M & 60M
Men Recurve 90M & 70M
Women Recurve 70M & 60M
Men Compound 90M & 70M


Hurm, I'm pretty sure U ppl dun have a clue abt what i'm shitting abt..but as it is, I dun't really get it either the first tym...to heck~

Only 6 countries participate in archery, which is Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore,Indonesia, and Laos PDR...


UPCOMING EVENT,

DEC 16
Men Recurve and Women Compound 50m/30m
Men Compound and Women Recurve 50m/30m


DEC 17
[OLYMPIC ROUND-INDIVIDUAL]
Women Compound and Men Recurve
Women Recurve and Men Compound

DEC 18
[OLYMPIC ROUND-TEAM]
Team Event all Categories
Mixed Team Events




p/s: 3 more days to go!!! chaiyOkkkkk!!!

Comments

One response to “...AUG Archery @ Universiti Putra Malaysia...”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

kat mane kekdahnyer anda??