my baby boys~

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

mumsy???
here's the story..
i went to my auntie's house at subang...yadayada...as i enter the house, i was greeted by a crying baby...hoo...suddenly, the baby crawled towards me and wanted me to pick him up...and so i was... from since...he dowanna letgo of me...hwaaaaa....the auntie said maybe he'd mistaken me for his mom..ngaaa(agak down...muke mak2 kah aku...)


and a while later,his bros went home...and i went on taking care of the kids....


from left..mubin,mukhriz and lil mukmin...



the saddest part of course saying bubbye...even mubin wanted to follow us home...haha...


n/y: can't wait to have my own...(^_^)

Comments

3 Responses to “my baby boys~”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

tak dinafikan~~ u quite look like mummy~~ alalala.... tp budak tu ag comeyh dari mama gemok!!

haha...ala~~~tak sabar ke yen...

sabar jugak smenanyer~
hehe~