== pak aBAS ==

Thursday, March 5, 2009

tonite i had my Organizational Behavior Examination...


nothing to story bout that...



Malas nak jalan kaki, I took a bus back to my college. A few minutes later 6Z bus arrived. With all poise and womenly, I hailed the bus elegantly with my hand, the bus stopped a few meter ahead the bustop...So I had to run2 anak a bit...After I board the bus, Pak aBAS(This is my nick for busdrivers-not his actual name) suddenly snapped!


"LAINKALI NAK TAHAN BAS TU TAHAN LA
BETUL-BETUL!!!"




i was like WTF?! and answered...

"OK PAKCIK, NEXT TIME I BERDIRI DEPAN BAS YER...."


*
*
*
dalam hati...



Maybe he got some kind of world crisis or what, but the way he drove the bus drained everyone's blood on board... At one stop, a foreign student board the bus and sat in front-which is beside the driver. And Pak aBAS kept on yelling and scolding at I dunno what in Malay.


Terkujat2 Pak Arab tu..
Poor him...



Whateverpon, he shouldn't act that way, kok ye pon marah, please don't drive recklessly and endagering other peoples' life.




pesanan penaja:
don't drink and drive......
...pullover.
ahaks!

Comments

7 Responses to “== pak aBAS ==”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

kesian pak arab

apela pak abas ni, memandu camtu...

nnti jgn lupa berdiri depan bas bler nk thn bas ek.dia sure akn benti nyer

hmm...
agak-agak ape akan jadik?

pakcik bas tu rabun tuh oyen :D

lain kali,
nak tahan bus,
angkat kaki,
hehe

xpatut tul driver bas nih..sengal kan oyen..nasib r xkena kat rizz.klau x..mau penumbuk hahahah

ahaha..ye2..sgt tdk patot..
cm bas2 rempit kl kat uitm ni gak..
suke suki die je nk crive cmne..
ish2..

yyg!
namola tgu dp bash...
lenkali tgu la kat bwh bash~~~~